On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 18:44, Trevor Rhodes wrote:
> Hello Sluggers,
>
> Just purchased an LG Studioworks 700s 17" monitor.  Does anyone else have
> this monitor and if so, which monitor have you chosen in your setup? as I'm
> unable to get full use of my graphics card and monitor.

Try getting the package read-edid (debian package name), that works for
most monitors out there.  I'll give you the right entries for your
XConfig (and will interface with debconf to give autodetection of X
settings).

Also see mdetect and discover for additional auto X setup tools.

Greeno
--
Tony Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Tel       :   +61-(0)2-9500-9996