Hey - download the "two interfaces" example, uncomment ONE line in the
'rules' files, and you have a fully functional firewall...

So it's not PERFECT, but it's a damn sight better than what a lot of
people have been using, like ZoneAlarm...:-(

And it's a LOT easier to understand than iptables for newbies.... and me
!!!