On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 11:09:57AM +1100, Angus Lees wrote:
> > This allows you to show your postscript file full screen and scroll
> > through it.  *Very* handy if you use a PPC notebook and thus can't get
> > acrobat reader, and xpdf doesn't do full screen.
>
> I always use xpdf for presentations:
>   xpdf -fullscreen -bg black $file.pdf

yes sorry I confused myself I meant 'rotated'.  This is a problem
really only peculiar to chaksem, in that it outputs the postscript in
'seascape' mode.  a straight ps2pdf conversion doesn't seem to set the
rotation of the pdf properly, and then gives you an upside down pdf
presentation.

of course you can always select 'rotate' from the menu in xpdf twice
to flip it over, but pspresent (or ghostscript really) knows the
orientation from the ps file so you don't have to bother with this all
the time.

-i
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au