I need to install  java support for Mozilla 1.0.1 on Redhat 8.0.   I can't access
many of the features on the telstra.com site such as web mail and shmbo is getting
bolshy and saying "why can't I have Windows back?"

My RH8.0 box at work was installed with all applications loaded (it took several
hours!) and Mozilla works well on it.  This presumably means that the java (plugins?)
must be on the RH8.0 install disks but I can't identify them.

Does anyone have a simple explanation for installing the java plugins?  I have
searched Google and am rather overwhelmed by the instructions I have seen so far.

Cheers
David