Ideally, I'd like to dump the Windows side of things alltogether - they are
using a VERY minimal part of eDirectory for authentication and nothing
more... $80k/.year is WAAAAAY too much for what they are doing.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Kevin Saenz
Sent: Wednesday, 19 March 2003 14:42
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SLUG] LDAP Gurus

Hi Jon

Depends on how you are going to do this.
If you are going to have LDAP being the central
database for authenticating w2k users you may
need to install on w2k some unix tools supplied
by microsoft. As far as I know there are no
microsoft schema's available for openldap,

I think there are some sites that talk about
having openldap working with W2k do a search
my memory is a little rusty on how we completed
openldap and w2k at citistreet.