Imation DS2120 on google brings up a page which says QIC-80.

Which I assume is different from DDS.

Below is what I wrote before I looked at google....

IIRC you can put it in.  DDS uses pins and crap in the tape drive to determine
what sort of tape it is.  If you compare the tape very closely to
a new one, it will be slightly different in some detail.

I'm a bit hazy on this:

I think there will be 4 closely,evenly spaced holes on the bottom of
the tape, different ones will be closed off on tapes of different standards.

Cleaning tapes will also be different.

hope this helps.

cheers,
Woody