On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 08:57:36AM +0800, Adam Hewitt wrote:
> drm-trunk-module which I have also done (against a kernel I compiled
> myself from ppckernel.org) and I got an 'unresolved symbol' error on
> radeon.o and rage128.o (I think?)

which kernel is this?  If you used rsync, try back dating to
2.4.21-ben2 (http://www.ppckernel.org/tree.php?id=3), I have had a few
troubles with the current (2.4.22) rsync kernel.  I've attached my
config for that in case it helps you.  If not, post a little more
about how you're trying to build them.

> Has any managed to get Debian working under a new ibook (bought this
> year) and if so did you manage to get everything working (I don't want
> to have to buy a seperate USB modem...if thats the case I will be
> installing OSX back on here today)??

I don't think the modem will work sorry, but I've never looked into
it.  But everything else works (even X with video out/dual head with
the latest dri stuff and some XF86Config fiddling!)

-i