How the hell can you justify that comment - that it is the "email client
user's" responsibility ?  Why the hell should people have to PAY to
download spam they don't want and didn't ask for, just because some
mailing list they subscribe to is run by a bunch of irresponsible
amateurs (and I'm not having a go at the SLUG maintainers here - just an
example) ?

Jon

"semper in excreto es sed profundum variat"