Folks, each day I get about 300+ "Postmaster Notify" emails from my mail
server.  These are generally because an external email could not be
delivered to one of my users because the user did not exist (and thus
postmaster gets copied on the warning msg).

Now, most of the time, these undeliverable messages are SPAM which have
been sent to random names at random domains.  Thus these notifications
are of no value to me and all they do is fill up my mailbox.

Is there anyway to turn off these notifications to the postmaster within
sendmail ?

We only have a relatively small domain and I would love to know how
folks on larger sites manage all these postmaster notifications.

Regards
Matt