Hi,

I don't know if anyone has heard of Lustre
(http://www.clusterfs.com/lustre.html); it is a high performance, open
source, clustering filesystem for linux. Phil Schwan from Clusterfs is
to visit Australia on business and will have an evening free in which he
is prepared to give a talk and a Q&A on lustre.

It will be a fairly informal affair but I think a very informative one.
Due to Phil's schedule the date is not fixed and is not likely to be
until much nearer the date.

Please let me know if anyone is interested and I will organise a room.

rgh

--
"It is possible to make things of great complexity out of things
 that are very simple. There is no conservation of simplicity"

Richard Heycock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
tel : 0410 646 369
key fingerprint : 909D CBFA C669 AC2F A937 AFA4 661B 9D21 EAAB 4291