No but be sure to post to the list if you get some goodies. I'm also
interested..

I found this postgres db reference, no idea of it's effectiveness:

http://www.commandprompt.com/entry.lxp?lxpe=304

What's the language? There are splitters in JDBC terms that enable
database updates to be replicated automagically. Budget solutions and
not-so budget solutions are available.

http://www.budget-ha.com/ha7.jsp
http://c-jdbc.objectweb.org/
http://cocoonhive.org/articles/jboss/20031125/JBoss32-hajms.html