Hi Taryn

In terms of earnings from being associated with OpenSkills I'd say it's
been much more than 100 x the cost of annual membership for me. These
opportunities would not have surfaced had I not been a member.

Other members have similar stories.

Now that the skillsbase is up and running, we're anticipating more
skills searching and more work for members.

Being on the committee, I'd say we are very focused on providing _only
excellent services for the members.

Stu