At Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:48:15 +0100, Michael Hayder wrote:
> Now evolution can use your webcal://foo.bar calendar. But I am not able
> to use webcal://foo.bar/mic.ics.. My problem is I could not find out how
> to enable webcal:// on my webserver or what program is necessary to use
> it. Can you send me examples from your webserver ????

slug.org.au/events/event.ics uses a custom written perl script
written by me (and with a few bugfixes by others ;)
Its written using HTML::Embperl, but it should be obvious how to
convert it to a simple CGI script.

It generates the iCal entry from a row in a PostgreSQL
database. Source is available from
 http://slug.org.au/source.html?path=/events/event.ics

--
 - Gus