> I hope the "just switch banks then" suggestion
> won't apepar in every thread though.

I think it is useful and important to let banks and providors know that
if they are not up to scratch, they will lose business.

As such, I think mentioning the 'switch' alternative is more relevant is
some of the posts.

Also - certainly switching banks is, for many people 'really easy' and
in the case of St George much easier than getting their poxy interface
working.

Stu