Yeah, I have seen them pop up quite a bit in terminal solutions.
Has anybody had any experience with citrix? We already use VNC through the company for remote assistance, and for a few awked situations, but will not help in providing a smooth transition in this situation. I had also been thinking of using win4lin and exporting the win apps over X throught that means.

Karl Bowden

Ben de Luca wrote:

I believe citrix makes this possible but its certainly not free($$$).