Sonia Hamilton wrote:

I've just upgraded one of my machines to Ubuntu Hoary - very nice.

I've noticed however that the first day of the week defaults to Sunday
rather than Monday, and I can't find a way of changing it. Any pointers?

The religous implications are astonishing!

Seriously though, I looked into it and there is a gconf variable for ecal called week_start_day but I don't think it is related/honoured by the date applet.

I've just upgraded to Hoary too :) I actually managed to get my nvidia TwinView working on the second monitor.. although I did have to hack my xorg.conf file myself. Perhaps I should try hacking up a nice Python app to configure monitor layout?

Trent