I have a box of computer bits, ranging from motherboards (486 only...)
to graphics cards (EISA, ISA and PCI), network cards, and some cables.
There's even an old tape drive.

I know there are some places around that reuse the parts, so if you're
interested in one or more of these bits and peices, please send me an
email with what your interested in and i'll tell you if i have it.
Pick up from Picton (past Campbelltown) on weekends, North Sydney on
weekdays (pre arranged only) All parts to be given away, or if you
want to pay me for them, the money will go to a charity or group, but
i'm yet to decide which one.

Regards,
--
Menno Schaaf aka ginji