If you have to manually configure your wireless access on your linux box you will have to reactivate it. I have forgotten how to do it under gentoo :( I will have to find some time to get it to auto find the PCMCIA card and activate network connection.

Now, see... it works now.

I'm going to turnoff/on the router if I lose or cannot get a connection, and then see what happens.

I'll post back.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Kevin wrote:

Re: [SLUG] Erratic wireless connection (sound footnote)