<quote who="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">

> 1.  At the moment I use an entry in the "transport" file for Postfix to
> direct all mail for our domain to the Notes server.  I need to be able to
> this by user but can't see how it is done.  Transport seems only to accept
> domains.  Can postfix do this,and if so, how?

How about aliases? [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] where poo is the
notes server.

> 2.  With the Lotus Notes client running in IMAP mode I can create emails
> offline.  When I sync the client with the server the server will send out
> any unsent emails.  Copies of sent mails are thus filed in the main server
> "sent" folder or as directed by the user.  Evolution seems to insist on
> either an SMTP server or sendmail.  This will not create a "sent" mail
> copy in  the main server IMAP store but will store it on the machine the
> user happened to be using when they sent the email.  Is there a way round
> this?  If not, is there an OSS client that would allow me to do this?

Hrm. I know of some really whackass hacks some people use to do this with,
say, mutt and imap, but nothing approaching sanity (or supported properly
in the client).

- Jeff

--
EuroOSCON: October 17th-20th    http://conferences.oreillynet.com/eurooscon/

      "In addition to these ample facilities, there exists a powerful
       configuration tool called gcc." - Elliot Hughes, author of lwm