I might sit down and give it another go. I'd love to get it working,
as the wife hogs the PVR and anything I tape gets removed rather
quickly which is most annoying. I managed to get the drivers to work
and had the card working under X windows. BUt mythtv was being a pain
and would not compile. Infact doing the qmake did nothing at all.

Guess I might just kick off another install and see what happens.