* Ian Wienand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spake thus:
> I'm not sure about why the minipages overlap, but I had to do
> something similar once and I used multicol to separate out the page.

I've tried it a bit more using multicol (now putting in stuff in the
right-hand column) and unfortunately they still overlap :(
only now the column-widths are not controlled in th way they were for the
tabular environment :(

<sigh>

any other ideas?

any way that I can contrain the width fo the lot? I'd put it all within
a parbox if it wasn't fragile - I'd put it all inside a fixed-width
one-cell tabular* environment but that is so inelegent :P
and so like the html-way of doing things.

Surely there has to be a way of doing this that isn't so ugly :(

Taryn

--
This .sig temporarily out-of-order.
We apologise for any inconvenience