James Purser wrote:

> After discussing the idea on irc last night I've refined the idea a bit.
> Instead of holding the broadcast on the weekend after next months
> meeting, it was suggested that I do it during the meeting. Depending on
> who I can drag up to talk to and so on, the show would go for an hour to
> an hour and a half.

Have you dood this before?

The time I was involved in doing a radio show, it was quickly realised
that we needed to be trained. arf arf arf,
1) to reduce the number of umm, errs, etc,
2) to encourage voice projection,
3) to reduce pauses &
4) to ensure we knew what we were going to say.

Of course this was only for a number of 10 minutes segments in a 20
minute show, so timing was a bit tighter.

--
   Terry Collins {:-)}}}
   email: terryc at woa.com.au  www: http://www.woa.com.au

 "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
  security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin