Just further to this I have a Dvico Fusion HD DVB-T Plus and I have it
working sweet. You need to download the stock 2.6.12 kernel and compile
it with the options as specified in this page

http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/Linux-DVB/DVICO/

I'm running debian with latest mythtv, mythweb and so forth. If your
interested I'll send you my remote config because that took me hours
manually plugging in the codes and so forth.

Joel

Bill: