On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 11:32:31AM +1100, Andrew Burton wrote:

> Sitecopy (or xsitecopy if you want a nice GUI) is what you want. While
> it doesn't directly have a scheduling option, you can run it as a cron
> job.
>
> http://www.lyra.org/sitecopy/

I've found sitecopy a little obscure to setup, and a little buggy.[1]
It useful for webdav stuff, otherwise I suggest just sticking to...

My favourites which are wget with the -m (mirror) option and lftp with it's
mirror subcommand.

Small warning with wget -m on 'http' urls:  you probably want -np (no parent)
as well otherwise mirror might find a link pointing at a parent directory/file
resulting in the script getting way too much.

Matt

1. one bug I got was it attempting to create parent dirs before subdirs
and failing.