On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 17:47 +1100, Erle Pereira wrote:
> yup, I suggest thats where you start.  If you are getting locale errors
> for all, thats where you shoud be looking.

I actually didn't really want to hence my post.  Fontglide has multiple
lines of the same text scrolling on the screen and sometimes in other
non-latin fonts.

I just want a nice plain, single line of text "Press any key to
start..."

> Incidentaly, if I might ask, im curious as to which distribution? and
> locale? check some other programs and see for related errors, maybe a
> clue lies within there...

It's Ubuntu but I've only done a bare bones installation by a seed file.

I'm learning how to do that so I've probably left off something there
too!

--
Simon Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>