On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 15:49 +0930, Glen Turner wrote:
> > It's funny how I have this feeling of wanting it to be "fair" for some
> > strange reason yet that is so obviously not want I want either!
>
> Perhaps not the best thing to admit on a public mailing list :-)

Don't worry Glen, there's absolutely no way that I want ANYONE to be
able to do this.

That's probably the scariest thing personally, it's a public humiliation
for myself if someone does it relatively *easily*.

That's why i thought I'd try and garner some comments from the brains
trust...

Have a good weekend, I'll be busy :-)

--
Simon Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>