On Sun, May 7, 2006 1:14 am, Scott Sinclair wrote:
> On Sat 06 May, 2006 at 22:55:56 +1000, Voytek Eymont wrote:

> PHP has it's own gettext module which it needs to load (like it has a
> mysql module and so on...)
>
> I'd imagine your system is in one of the two states:
> * It has PHP and the gettext module installed, but it is commented out
> in php.ini. To fix, uncomment a line in php.ini that looks like:
> extension=php_gettext.dll
>
> * You don't have the gettext module installed, which in this case, you

thanks, Scott
yes, it looks I'm missing the required php library:

I've added the library in php.ini
'extension=php_gettext.so'
but I got:

# cat /etc/httpd/logs/php_err.log
[08-May-2006 08:29:00] PHP Warning:  Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic
library '/usr/lib/php4/php_gettext.so' - /usr/lib/php4/php_gettext.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on
line 0

after a brief search, I've found the required module on the server of the
php porter/packager, and, it's all OK now, thanks

--
Voytek