This isn't a SLUG event, but we on the committee thought it might be of interest.

Regards,

Matt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        [CTTE] Open Invitation
Date:   Wed, 10 May 2006 02:06:37 +1000
From:   SNUG Secretary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Hi,

Just want everyone to know that there will be an "InstallFest" for SUSE Linux
Desktop 10 at Novell on the 16th of May in Sydney, 5.30PM sharp.

goto www.snug.net.au
for more details.

It is a great opportunity to talk to Novell engineering about SUSE 10, also
great opportunity to mingle with other users. Talk to the Novell about the up
and coming new "Cool" features of the desktop including "Beagle", XGL, compiz,
etc. and how it will affect your computing life.

The meeting is free and there is drink and snack food - all welcome to come.
Bring your laptop (we can't cater for PCs) and have Novell guide you through an
install. Oh and the laptop must be able to read DVDs - read the recommended
hardware list on the snug website.

There are giveaways and a luck door prize - a really cool backpack

Hope to see you all there

Snugmarketing
--
SLUG Committee