On Mon, 2006-08-14 at 11:09 +1000, david wrote:
> Sadly, it's not that simple. Google reports quite a few problems with
> Belkin KVM's. Does anyone else know about KVM issues, or whether another
> type is better?

I have a 4 port Belkin SOHO series USB KVM and it works fine under
Dapper (and Breezy) on a number of Intel and AMD hardware platforms.

The only problem I have is on one PC that I have, it does not work on
the Ubuntu CD install menu (but works fine once installed!).  Bug filed.

X configuration is as installed by Ubuntu for both OS versions.

--
Simon Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>