On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:44:44 +1200
Adam Bogacki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry .. I shouold have google by ibook.

I found a lot of the stuff was not much help since it either referred
to older ibooks or older kernels.

I sure it is something completely simple since I have seen posts on the
Debian lists to the effect that it worked 'out of the box'. Maybe I
should choose a different box!

I'll check these other threads.
Thanks, Adam.