Hello,

I've recently set up a Mac/Linux dual boot system. I mounted the HFS+ drive
using the experimental HFS driver in read/write mode so I could share my user
home between both operating systems. Unfortunately this corrupted my HFS file
system today and I had lots of lively messages coming from the Linux kernel.

I was admittedly in a bit of a rush to get it going, but now I have the time to
relfect on my mistakes. Would anyone recommend a way of running Mac/Linux dual
boot? How would you share userspace files?

Thanks

Robbie