I just posted a reply to the list and received a soft bounce
saying the following:

   Your mail to 'slug' with the subject

    Re: [SLUG] how to verify time zones are corrected for new DST ?

   The reason it is being held:

    Message has a suspicious header

   notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

http://lists.slug.org.au/confirm/slug/096e10eb98e8041c037087e39b483a79482e0103

I have little or no preternatural ability to divine which header
this message is referring to. Would it be possible to modify the
message to indicate which header is suspect?

cheers
rickw