Thanks for putting the January meeting online on so promptly. For me, the material has sparked a few interesting conversations with friends in the industry.

I've noticed how MS folk tout their openness as though they have solved the interoperability problem in one fowl swoop. I wouldn't want to cause offence to the great people who work there, but in reality, they have only offered a very small window into Microsoft technology under the Open Specification Promise (OSP). Other companies such as Sun Microsystems have been put into a position that they must make some of their largest projects open source in order to have a hope of market share.

We live in very interesting times indeed...

Thanks,

Robbie