Hi

> How to convert Document of text and Ascii value to convert in to html
> , is any command is available in linux ,
> i tryied few command in linux as follow ,
> texi2html        - a Texinfo to HTML converter , but this is not
> converting a ascii to html conversion ,
> Document which has html tags explanation and special character also,
> Is any command or tool will convert to html ,

I think you are getting confused here. The above commands docbook2html etc take
ASCII text which is already marked up with formatting and convert it to HTML.
Your document if it is already marked up with some formatting comands might be
able to be converted automatically to HTML but it depends on what the
formatting is
in the document.

Post here a few paragraphs only, note just a few, of your ASCII or text
document
so we can see what it looks like and advise you.

Mike

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If

Think. Green. Do.