I'm using Evolution as my GUI email client at the moment (and mutt for
text mode stuff).

I notice that when I delete email with IMAP accounts, the email gets
marked as deleted rather than being moved to the Trash.

Anyone know if there's a way of changing Evolutions's behaviour ie so
that when I delete a message it get's moved to the Trash? A setting I'm
missing, or some sort of plugin, script, etc?

Yes I know email client foo can do it, but the Exchange integration of
Evol is useful...

--
Sonia Hamilton.