This one time, at band camp, Daryl Thompson wrote:
> I have a PDF document that is in parts and i need to merge them into one
> PDF. I have know idea can any any help me please

$ man pdfjoin

PDFJOIN(1)

NAME
       pdfjoin - concatenate the multiple PDF files into a single file

[snip]

On Debian it's:
Package: pdfjam
Section: text
Installed-Size: 112
Maintainer: Eduard Bloch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Architecture: all
Version: 1.20-2
Depends: tetex-extra | texlive-latex-recommended, tetex-extra |
texlive-fonts-recommended
Filename: pool/main/p/pdfjam/pdfjam_1.20-2_all.deb
Size: 18042
MD5sum: 23f338751db75962d47070c0699649e4
SHA1: fa14adf6a543e8403189edcd68b0cd1ddbdf1dae
SHA256: d61f68b595a9bb25b7115f307f9a627fb99db8826a02cd3979a5a97480c0d73a
 PDFjam is a small collection of shell scripts that work similarly to
 the well known psutils (psmerge, psnup). They provide a simple
 interface to some of the functionality of the pdfpages package for
 pdfLaTeX. At present, the utilities available are pdfnup, pdfjoin,
 and pdf90. PDFjam depends on a working installation of (pdf)LaTeX.
 .
 - pdfnup puts multiple document pages together on one physical
   page at a reduced size
 - pdfjoin concatenates multiple PDF documents
 - pdf90 rotates the pages of PDF documents

--
Rev Simon Rumble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Because nerds travel too.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

 Wavy Gravy once asked a Zen Roshi, "What happens after death?"
 The Roshi replied, "I don't know."
 Wavy protested, "But you're a Zen Master!"
 "Yes," the Roshi admitted, "but I'm not a dead Zen Master."
- From Robert Anton Wilson's blog