Ken Foskey wrote:
> Looking at installable packages we have:
>
> multisync0.90 - PIM Synchronization Tool
> opensync-plugin-syncml - Opensync SyncML plugin
> opensync-plugin-evolution - Evolution plugin for opensync
>
> There is a requirement for a syncml server in order to synchronise.  Is
> there an installable version rather than using something like
> scheduleworld.

The one that I've used in the past (and will probably go back to soon)
is Funambol - https://www.forge.funambol.org/ . It's released under an
open source licence, but doesn't seem to be packaged in the ubuntu
repositories yet.

> gmail may at sometime support syncml, but there is no official mention
> of it now.

The scheduleworld guys sync with gmail contacts and google calendars,
presumably using their own mechanisms.

--
Pete