Is there such a thing as a job that'd be willing to put someone
through the starter ropes with Linux in a Junior SysAdmin role and
whiz them of to places for certifications? (or not?)
Is this more of a dream then a reality?

I've heard time and time again people say employers prefer attitude
and willingness to learn then a piece of paper, But is this just
elitist fluff?
One of the Junior roles I tried for quite some time ago in the city
was one of the most depressing wank-shop's I've ever had the
misfortune of embarrassing myself in, since this interview I've just
been to self concious to bother applying for anything else.

Does anybody have any advice on good places to look for these types of roles?
I'm talking novice/intermediate every.day administration, comfortable
with bare CLI etc.

Appreciated,
T.

--
"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free."