bur.st used to be good, but they arent taking any more users

i have VPS with crucial but they also do web hosting.

3gig HDD, 60gig downloads 5.95/month or $59.95/year

mysql, perl, php, RoR, fp, etc etc

http://www.crucialp.com/web-hosting/

Dean

Paul Robinson wrote:
Hi Mary,

What about monthly bandwidth? You mention disk space, but for most
Australian hosts bandwidth is the killer. Do you have an estimated
bandwidth requirement?

Cheers,
Paul
Mary Gardiner wrote:
Hi all,

I've looked through the archives but haven't found a lot of relevant stuff:
most people are looking for VPSes and/or hosting within Australia only.

I'm after a web host for a work project. What I need:

 - 3+GB disk space (this rules out the bulk of Australian hosts)
 - shared/managed hosting (I admin enough LAMP servers as it is, thanks, please
   no more VPSs)
 - Linux/PHP/MySQL (I guess that likely implies Apache)

Preferences:
 - prefer good uptime, good service and good performance to cheap-as-chips
   prices
 - prefer a reasonable history of business in some form

For a price: say ballpark AU$40 a year at most.

-Mary