Hi there,

If you're not a developer, you can ignore the rest of this post...

Just wondering what people are using for integration testing their
applications (should they write them).

We're evaluating tellurium (groovy-based) which is another base-metal like
sellenium (used by a lot of places).

We currently use Selenium, our issues are that it doesn't handle complex
javascript interactions with any degree of grace. Particularly the dojo
toolkit that we use.

I've also heard windmill is good if you're a python-leaning developer.

Any experience out there with writing complex tests on top of javascript web
UI applications? I'd love to know where others have trod.

--
Best regards

Stuart Guthrie
Director
Polonious Pty Ltd
(w) http://www.polonious.com.au
(m) 0403 470 123
Polonious Support Numbers:
Sydney: 61-2-9007-9842
Chicago: 1-312-212-3952

This above all: to thine ownself be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.