SLUG,

Looking for a lightweight open-source asset tracking / inventory management
tool. Our needs are basic, but we may want to customize the model or
starting getting funky with it.

The tool should:

 - Have a reasonable web based interface
 - Allow us access to the data "raw" or otherwise leverage it for our
automated tools (monitoring, configuration management)
 - Allow us to customize the model

Basically we want to store the information about a number of xen guests and
their hosts, and some network related information in a database where we can
all access it.

Any suggestions? A simple rails/django app you have used would be
sufficient.

Joel