I've bought one, but not had the opportunity to play yet.

By all accounts/reviews, it's got most everything you need. Personally, only things missing are 2GB RAM (1 instl.) and a GB Eth port (only 10/100) Otherwise with 2yr warranty - 60 Day return policy, it'll do me.

Other one to think about is the Acer Aspire One ..... ???? ???? AO532H (I think that's the model no., certainly mentioned before on here) from Officeworks, last I saw it about 3 wks ago for $349.

Differences:

Acer N450 CPU - Medion N455 RAM same, but Officeworks will upgrade; Aldi obviously not. But I'm hoping Medion local rep will, otherwise may have to do it myself. Acer 1yr Waranty - Medion 2 yr Of course you can buy xtra 2 yr extended from Officeworks for about $90 (again I think). Acer 160GB HDD - Medion 250GB I think this is correct re Acer, not 100%.

I wouldn't wait for me to report back. My bet is by end of weekend, there won't be anymore.

I didn't know they had spare DVD drive for $69.

Kind Regards

Kyle