On Sunday 18 July 2010 12:01:28 Daryl Thompson wrote:
> i am looking at Android powered mobiles and was wondering has any
> one synchronised the Samsung Galaxy S i9000 with Linux ubuntu as
> yet and if there was any problems

My Samsung GT-I5700 works fine with this.  Just have to remember to
click on mount the device on the phone desktop.  Yes, I know that it's
a different phone but manufacturers tend to stick to a certain way of
doing things when they have found that things work.  I am presently
working on upgrading this to Android 2.1....

http://www.samsungmobile.com.sg/support/softwaremanuals/softwareNpsUpdate.do?phone_model=GT-
I5700

--
Richard