you can just force the older rpm to install

On 18/09/10 13:01, Voytek Eymont wrote:
I have a Centos 5x system with RRDTool 1.2x as in

# ls
bin  include  lib  share
# pwd
/usr/local/rrdtool-1.2.27

I want to use this on another Centos 5x, do I need to copy anything else
beside recursive
/usr/local/rrdtool-1.2.27
?

or is it a 'bad idea' to copy from one system ?

(I've setup a Centos 5 to run Cacti on Celeron 1.7GHz, but, it seems to
really struggle, maxing to 100% (guess it wants arithemetic processor that
Celeron doesn't have ?); so, I found a P4, and, setup Cacti, that was
better, till yum update updated RRDTool from 1.2 to 1.4, now, cacti web
page load really lags, hence I thought I'll backgrade to RRDTool 1.2)