Hi Nigel,

You can get HP to do it for the cost of a techo to come out and do it. Will not cost much but you can get them to upgrade the firmware on everything.

Make sure the drives individual firmware is upgraded and that they are all the same. I've had weird issues before where nothing worked properly until the firmware on all the drives was upgraded.

Also the controller cards, main board, etc.

Thanks,
Ben Donohue