Youll find that there is ample information on the internet to be able to study the RH exams without paying thousands on a training course.

You may also find it more cost effective to sit the exam, then go away and study, then sit it again.

Each exam sitting costing the (ridiculous) cost of about $600. Which is still cheaper to sit it twice rather than go to a training course.

of course, ymmv.

Dean

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 11:35 PM, Rod Butcher