On a more general note, cause it's always nice to see what the market
thinks, I noticed this advertised this morning on the jobs list and I was
curious;
How many sysadmins would have enough programming experience to fulfil this
job, or programmers with sysadmin experience.
And more importantly, of those, who would want to work for such a low wage -
at least, it's low for Sydney for such a strong skill set?

My experience would put that salary at a high level helpdesk person, with
what they are asking more towards the 80-100K range.
Or am I being somewhat ambitious with my views?