G'day SLUG,

Perl Training Australia will be running our popular "Programming Perl"
course in Sydney from the 16-20th April, and our new "Modern Perl Modules"
course on the 17th-18th May.  Since we're deeply in love with Australia's
open source community, we'd love to offer you a little something extra if
you (or someone you share this e-mail with) attends one of these courses.

Simply book on or before this Friday (30th March) for Programming Perl or
Friday 13th April for Modern Perl Modules, put down 'SLUG' as
how you heard about the course, and we'll send you a $100 USD ThinkGeek or
Amazon gift card (your choice) after course completion!

You can find more information about:

Programming Perl:

        http://perltraining.com.au/courses/programmingperl.html

Modern Perl Modules:

        http://perltraining.com.au/courses/techniques-modules.html

And you can book at:

        http://perltraining.com.au/bookings/Sydney.html

We look forward to seeing you there!

        Paul and Jacinta
        Perl Training Australia

Fine print: This offer is only for bookings on the courses running on the
dates scheduled. Programming Perl bookings must be made on or before 30th
March 2012, and Modern Perl Modules bookings must be made on or before 13th
April. Gift cards will be electronically delivered to the e-mail used in
your course booking. If you're booking on our Modern Perl Modules course,
then this offer stacks with our early-bird book offer, so you can expect a
gift card *and* a book of your choice.