Hi all,

Just loaded Fedora 17.

In the file manager Dolphin, I have mapped a SMB share (to a NAS box) and it works correctly.

When saving a file in LibreOffice or saving an attachment in Thunderbird, or some other app, they don't list the network share that has been mapped in Dolphin. Even after a reboot in case it needs it.

Seems really weird to me. If I map a drive or network share, you would think it would become available to all applications, like MS Windows does. However I sure as hope not that all applications have to map the drive.

So, how does one map a drive in Fedora and make it available to ALL applications when saving files? (and without a reboot)

Thanks,
Ben