Is either device powerful enough to act as small business server? I realise that some people have turned the Pi into a server but I'm not sure whether they have been deployed for commercial applications.

Regards,
Grant Bailey

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: [SLUG] Smallest and Cheapest Linux Computer ?
Date:   Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:15:04 +0800
From:   James Linder <j...@tigger.ws>
To:     slug@slug.org.au

On 30/04/2013, at 11:41 AM, Chris Barnes wrote:

Well i think it depends what you want to do with the thing.

The Olinuxino has something like 60 GPIOs compared to the Pi's 17 or so.
2 UARTs
16 channel ADC
External memory interface
RTC
Also it looks like the Olinuxino has a built-in hardware crypto engine.

so really it depends what you want to do because some might say the above
features are advantageous.

Chris I absolutely agree, but I was offering the opinion so that
those-without-direction would not feel rasp-pi is somehow a beast of lessor
proportions. It is quite cute and well worth playing with. My 1 sec read misled
me to believe Olinuxino had video input, with luck V4L. alas.

Over the years a few people on list have really contributed to my deep
technical queries, they would definitely appreciate dual uart or rtc etc, but
most people on list?

ciao
James